1. Take Photos - They don’t have to be professional, snapshots will do for New Models/Actors.
2. Send to Agency - Do your online research to find out their preferred method.
3. Wait for Reply - Their website will usually say how long before you should hear a response.
4. If Agency Is Interested, they'll request an In-Person Interview. No Response? Re-submit in a few months and submit to other agencies in the meantime.
5. Agency Likes You, You Like Agency? Time To Discuss Your Contract.
6. Start Building your Agency Relationship!
Talented Young Folks Founder