Ages 3 - 7
Kids say the darnedest things and we know you're little ones are no exception. Let TYF help you put their creative energy and outgoing personality to great use through the Arts. Students will work on:
No problem, this is the safe space for their brilliant, quiet talents as well. Allow us to use public speaking tools and improvisation games to help them break out of their shell and discover how to communicate in their own way.
- Reschedule notifications should be communicated at least 24 hours in advance via email or text message at 347-422-7893.
- Courses: One (1) make-up class will be honored during the next rotation for that specific content date. Schedule adjustments must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the class date and time. Registration fee or payment #1 are transferable to the next rotation or another student (you must provide the contact information for the transfer student and your deposit will be transferred to their registration). Non-refundable.
- Drop-In (stand alone) classes: Schedule adjustments must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the class date and time. Registration will be rescheduled to the next available class date of that same class type based on adherence to the 24 hour notification policy. Non-transferable or refundable.
- Class recordings are only available to students enrolled in courses not stand alone classes.
- Students must have a free Zoom.us account and/or download the app along with strong WiFi connection to be successful in the online courses.