**Next class starts March 31st, secure your seat with a deposit.**
The Small Group Intensive course is specially designed for young actors who are ready to polish the tools/techniques of actor training and step into a professional career. The class is limited to six (6) students ranging from ages 8 - 16 and must have some performance experience. Participants will master the techniques of:
SAVE 10% by paying in full today!
Parents will receive handouts full of guidance to manage or begin their child's career and next steps after completing the course. Week 2, 4, and 6 are held virtually as a group class on Skype for 90 minutes to perform monologue and homework assignments from previous week.
A strong commitment for all dates is highly encouraged. There will be group finale performances and attendance is key to preparation.
- Sunday March 31st: 1:30pm-3:30pm (in-person)
- Sunday April 7th: 1:30pm-2:30pm (Skype group)
- Sunday April 14th: 1:30pm-3:30pm (in-person)
- Sunday April 21st: 1:30pm-2:30pm (Skype group)
- Sunday April 28th: 1:30pm-3:30pm (in-person)
- Sunday May 5th: 1:30pm-2:30pm (Skype group)
- Sunday May 12th: 1:30pm-3:30pm (in-person) OPTION to move the finale class to May 11th due to Mother's Day celebrations.
PRIVATE COACHING IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR AGES 8 - 16