Ages 8 - 16
All classes are specially designed for young actors who are ready to polish the tools/techniques of actor training and step into a professional career. The class is for ages 8 - 16 and must have some performance experience. Participants will master the techniques of:
- Reschedule notifications should be communicated at least 24 hours in advance via email or text message at 347-422-7893.
- Courses: One (1) make-up class will be honored during the next rotation for that specific content date. Schedule adjustments must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the class date and time. Registration fee or payment #1 are transferable to the next rotation or another student (you must provide the contact and deposit will be transferred to their registration). Non-refundable.
- Drop-In (stand alone) classes: Schedule adjustments must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the class date and time. Registration will be rescheduled to the next available class date of that same class type based on adherence to the 24 hour notification policy. Non-transferable or refundable.
- Class recordings are only available to students enrolled in courses.
- Students must have a free Zoom.us account and/or download the app along with strong WiFi connection to be successful in the online courses.