Registration Guidelines and Other Policies
Thank you in advance for your registration. Investing in your child's career is so important and you just took a great step towards that blossoming career. We appreciate your business and look forward to a great experience with you. Please read our registration guidelines and payment policy below and email us if you have any questions.
Requirements for online services are:
- a strong internet connection
- a free Zoom.us account and/or app download
- a well-lit private space to perform
- a laptop, tablet OR cell phone to be used hands-free
- a quiet, distraction free space to perform
- enough room for standing
- occasional printing of scripts (very minimal)
NOTE: Please be sure to add the Zoom event to your calendar when prompted after registration. The meeting ID for Zoom will be provided in your confirmation email.
All payments are final, however, we do honor reschedule requests made prior to the scheduled class or appointment.
- Reschedule requests must be made 24 hours prior to your class or appointment time in writing (via email to email@example.com or text at 347-422-7893) or payment is forfeited.
- Time will not be extended for late arrivals nor reschedule requests honored.
- Emergency circumstances for no-shows will be evaluated on a case by case basis and require an email request.
Classes must meet the minimum number of four (4) participants to move forward with class. In the event, the minimum is not met class will be rescheduled to the next available class date and you will receive proper notification in advance.
Release Agreement: By registering and attending any of our events online or in-person, you agree to have your images or likeness used for marketing purposes only. Please submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to have your images shared for marketing purposes.