Thank you for your registration. Investing in you or your child's career is so important and you just took a great step towards that blossoming career. We appreciate your business and look forward to a great experience with you. Please read our payment policy below and email us if you have any questions.
All payments are final, however, we do honor reschedule requests made prior to the scheduled class or appointment.
- Reschedule requests must be made 24 hours prior to your class or appointment time in writing via email or payment is forfeited. See specifics below for individual class type guidelines.
- Time will not be extended for late arrivals nor reschedule requests honored.
- Emergency circumstances for no-shows will be evaluated on a case by case basis and require an email request.
Requirements for online services are:
- a strong internet connection
- a free Zoom.us account and/or app download (preferred)
- a well-lit practice room wherever you are located
- a quiet, distraction free space to perform and room for standing
- occasional printing of scripts (very minimal)
Make Up Policy
- Notification should be communicated via email or text message at 347-422-7893.
- Courses: One (1) make-up class will be honored during the next rotation for that specific content date. Schedule adjustments must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the class date and time. Registration fee or payment #1 are transferable to the next rotation or another student (you must provide the contact and deposit will be transferred to their registration). Non-refundable.
- Drop-In (stand alone) classes: Schedule adjustments must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the class date and time. Registration will be rescheduled to the next available class date of that same class type based on adherence to the 24 hour notification policy. Non-transferable or refundable.
- Class recordings are only available to students enrolled in courses.
- Students must have a free Zoom.us account and/or download the app along with strong WiFi connection to be successful in the online courses.