90-Day Accelerator Coaching Program
It's no secret that we believe the key to success in the youth performing arts industry is to coach both child and parent. So we're introducing the 90-Day Accelerator to enhance the career efforts of both young performer and parent manager. Our coaching program focuses on four signature pillars (The 4 A's) to accelerate the efforts of navigating a professional acting & modeling career. For new or experienced actors and their parent managers.
Our coaching program focuses on these four pillars to accelerate the efforts of navigating a professional acting & modeling career: Audition Techniques, Acting Authentically, Agency Representation and Audition Self-Submissions (The 4 A's). Every 30 days** student and parent will progress to the next phase of coaching to reach the final destination of:
- increased confidence/knowledge of technology and decision making during auditioning,
- agency representation (new representation or better communication & increased competitive status with current representation),
- understanding/execution of branding & professional marketing materials (headshots, social media, resume, casting website profiles),
- a heightened awareness of how to advocate for your child and navigate your desired market(s) in the professional performing arts industry.
At the end of your 90 days, you will have accomplished the following:
- a clear understanding of script analyzing and how to deliver an authentic performance
- complete setup of a home studio for self-taped auditions (even in the smallest of spaces)
- a successful execution of recording, editing and submitting a self taped audition (mock or actual)
- an action plan for agency representation to include specific agencies and/or managers fit for your skill set and desired locations
- a completed, professional and polished casting profile ready for self submissions
- a thorough database of industry terminology, understanding of contracts and booking communication skills, and full confidence in managing your career moving forward.
Not sure if you're ready to move so quickly? We understand and that's why you can choose from one of two monthly scheduling options based on your student's skill level. Although this is designed to be an accelerator, we still believe in moving as fast or as slow as your life and schedule dictate. The accelerator schedule can be adjusted to fit your specific needs if the options below are not a match:
- Option 1: Alternating weeks of live Zoom lessons and self taped audition assignments. Deadlines will be set for at home assignments due on off weeks to simulate real audition life.
- Option 2: Weekly live Zoom lessons, primarily for newer students or special needs, with occasional home assignments in between weeks. An additional fee will apply for weekly lessons starting January 2023. Email for details.
** PHASE PROGRESSION NOTE: Students may progress faster or slower through each phase depending on skill level. Progression status is discussed throughout each session. Student coaching may be substituted for audition coaching as the student and parent progress through the phases. The head acting coach must approve the substitution if it is deemed that the student doesn't require the full number of coaching lessons in a month. Other flex options can be discussed by sending an email to the office at email@example.com
All members will receive:
- twelve (12) weeks of coaching (virtual acting lessons & parent career coaching),
- text and email support for career management during the 90-day period,
- complimentary access to the full parent manager learning suite,
- one (1) complimentary audition prep session for a scheduled audition,
- login access to our student and parent manager library containing various resources, workbooks & guides,
- an invite to our monthly Parent Manager Pow Wows.
Introductory Pricing: $199/ month for 3 month commitment totaling $597 for a limited time. NEW RATE starting January 2023.
Scheduling: Upon registration completion, you will receive your welcome email with all of your class materials, zoom links and class details. The calendar link allows you to schedule your preferred date and time from open slots on our calendar. You can do flex scheduling or choose the same date and time each week, pending availability.